Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Few REALLY Interesting Challenges...

Ok, so I said I wasn't going to take part in specific challenges, but I found several at Bookish Ardor that will make it possible for me NOT to bite off more than I can chew.  :)






But I digress...

Bookish Ardor's challenges, while targeting two of my favorite genres (Steampunk and Dystopian lit) have much lower commitment levels.  So I'm aiming low, but can always adjust as time goes on, so I won't feel like a loser if I fall behind.  Woot!

Plus, there's an "Off the Shelf" challenge that will let me clear some books off my TBR lists.

If you're interested, see the buttons on my sidebar.  There are a few others she's come up with but as I've resolved NOT to overdo, I'm sticking with the three I'm posting.

Perhaps I can redeem myself for last year's disaster.  You think?

AND, to make sure my picture books get their due, I'm adding the "Year in Picture Books" challenge from An Abundance of Books.  (Button also on sidebar.)  Also low review commitment, but I'm certain I'll be reading more than 24.  The job, you know.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment